2003 Feb 18 09:12

[vox] Upcoming LUGOD meetings

Ok, the next four meetings are all scheduled and happy!

Mon. Feb. 17th

  Ryan Castelluci
  "802.11b Basics"
  Wi-Fi basics, and using wireless under Linux.
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Tue. Mar.  4th

  Asa Dotzler, Mozilla Project and Release Manager
  "Getting Involved with Mozilla" [*]
  The Mozilla project, community, and how to get involved.
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2003.03.04

Mon. Mar. 17th

  Ronald Krause & Charles Samuels, The KDE Team
  "The K Desktop Environment (KDE)"
  (Exact topic unset)
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2003.03.17

Tue. Apr.  1st

  Guy Sotomayor, Platform Software Architect, Digeo
  "Moxi"
  A Linux-based home media center.
  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2003.04.01

[*] Tentative topic name.  That's the jist of it, though.
    The full description and so on are yet to be approved by him,
    but I pieced it together from e-mail exchanges.

And along with everything else we have on the 'To Be Scheduled' page
( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/tba/ ), I've received a few more talk
offers from LUGOD members, and am also waiting to hear back from both
Collabnet and Metroworks regarding presentation possibilities!

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick