2003 Feb 11 17:08

Re: [vox] Another support story...

That is different. Where i work, I guess we have a different help line. We
tell them what is busted, and they usualy dont ask us to run anything.
They just ask if we have checked X and Y and then ship us a new component
and we ship  them the bad one. :-/

Perhaps Dell Home user support is not as good as the business support...

-ME