2003 Feb 11 14:40

Attn: T-Shirt Printers

I have your email address from the internet under keyword search "Screen
Printing". If you would like us to unsubscribe
you from our mailing list, please reply with "Remove" on the subject.

I would like to kindly request you to  kindly look at our Product at
www.xenonproducts.com We believe that our products at
the costs below could save you up to 25-45%

Our Product Fastener is a new Technology in the market. The Technical Data
sheets, costs, and product comparison is
available on the web.

FASTENER:
  Saves you the cost of Tapes. Resources for tape removal.
  It costs $75 per Gallon on retail.
  It makes 300 23X31 boarder blockouts
  Non reclaimable and not affected by any ink.
  Can also be used as an Adhesive to bond Polyster Fabric to wood or metal.

902QDC:
  Produces Highest quality halftones with minimum effort.
  Has a wide latitude and a large window of exposure and thus is the   most
user friendly product in the market place.
  Easy to reclaim, high Solid Enabling Super Bridging of Coarse     Mesh.
  Cost $42.75 in retail.

INKWRECK:
  Removes any dried Film of Ink, coating,or paint.
  Costs $29.95 on retail
  Recommended for Machine and Floor cleaning.

Thanks
M. Palleti
Vice President
Xenon Products Inc, New York