2003 Feb 11 02:21

Re: [vox] another crummy EULA

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Rod Roark wrote:

> A good use for your web space with Verizon would be to
> publish these portions of their EULA.  :-)

 I thought putting a disclaimer to the effect that not only do I not
endorse or approve of any of the advertising, but I urge readers to
boycott any advertiser on the page might be fun.

Another thought, what if I claim their advertising is offensive - say,
what if the page owner is Muslim and they put up ads for interest earning
financial services?  Pretty damn insensitive, I'd say.

-Lorie