2003 Feb 09 15:51

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Linux Demo in Davis, February 15th, 2003

[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Linux Demo in Davis, February 15th, 2003

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 01:31:27PM -0800, nbs wrote:
<snip>

>   We will also be holding short lectures about the philosophy of
>   Linux and Open Source in the Co-Op's conference room.

<snip>

Whoops!  I didn't mean to leave that bit in there. :^)  Sorry!

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick