2003 Feb 07 21:36

Re: [vox] free monitor

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 14:24:48PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> good but aging 17" trinitron monitor.

Well, if nobody else claims it, or needs it more (I'd be using it for
the devel box that only gets hooked to a monitor a couple times a week
anyways) I'd be happy to come out and take it off of your hands. ;-)

And while I'm posting, I might as well take the time to introduce
myself. I'm new to the group, this past week was my first meeting. For
those that were there, I'm the guy from Citrus Heights that was wearing
the big black leather hat.