2003 Feb 10 22:32

Hello from Mortgage Clearing House!

Let us match you with multiple Lenders, providing the lowest available rates today! Credit Problems - No Problem!

Act now to get the best rate on your mortgage. We will get you the lowest rate possible on your 1st and or 2nd morgage, refinance or debt consoladation loan.

Act now to have multiple lenders bid for your mortgage!

Just fill out an easy apply form we do the rest!!!!

Rates as low as 1.95% OAC