2003 Feb 10 22:32

Re: [vox] another crummy EULA

You could just use them for Internet access.  Web hosting
services are a dime a dozen.

A good use for your web space with Verizon would be to
publish these portions of their EULA.  :-)

Or put your .jpg and streaming media files there (i.e. no
HTML) and link to them from your "real" web site.  That will
conserve web space and bandwidth at whatever cheap hosting
service you use.

-- Rod