2003 Feb 07 09:18

[vox] This is probably a dumb question (DocBook and MS-Word stuff)

[vox] This is probably a dumb question (DocBook and MS-Word stuff)

Once you've written a document using DocBook, is it possible to export
that document to something that MS-Word can use while preserving the
formatting?
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford
is