2003 Feb 07 09:14

Re: [vox] So, who wants to present? :^)

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:06:16PM -0800, Micah J. Cowan wrote:

> I seem to remember offering a couple things that aren't
> here... DocBook and XSLT, I think (I'll hafta look at the archives to
> remember).

Oh!  I apologize if I skipped it somehow.  A talk on DocBook and XSLT would
be great, actually. :^)  (I've been wanting to look into using DocBook one
of these days.)

I've put you on the TBA page:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/tba/

Let me know if you decide to do something else, or want anything changed...

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick