2003 Feb 07 04:38

[vox] Linux on TechTV - Suggestions needed

[vox] Linux on TechTV - Suggestions needed

[ Posted as per the request itself... ]

At the meeting this Tuesday, Chris DiBona said he's looking for ideas for
Linux topics to talk about during his segment on TechTV.

If people have ideas for cool, easy-to-understand, eye-catching things for
him to talk about, please e-mail him:

  chris AT dibona DOT com

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!