2003 Feb 03 09:56

Re: [vox] Open Office Question

Please share! I have never figured out how to start an OpenOffice other than
the word processor from the command line.

With my default RH8 - Open Office install, I have several script files in my usr/bin directory for starting the different parts of OO.o. They are called "oowriter", "oocalc", etc., and execute appropriately from terminal. I do not know if these exist with a non-RH8 install of OO.o.