January 6: Social gathering
2003 Feb 02 16:14

Re: [vox] OT: Using SquirrelMail as web-mail on Linux + plugins

Re: [vox] OT: Using SquirrelMail as web-mail on Linux + plugins

OK. I sent you (Richard) a private e-mail with the diff patch I am using
and a sample .procmailrc file that I found useful for my users.

I did not send this to the list, as it would get archived, and then a
diff file would be published, kind-of violating the normal procedure of
having the author maintain releases and updates. If the author wants to
use the features and additions I sent, then they will be included in the
main tree. I dont want to risk any kind of forking in this tree though.

If you are not much of a coder, then you may want to consider the
non-beta copies also available on the squirrelmail website.

Enjoy!
-ME