2003 Feb 02 17:03

[vox] Open Office Question

I've just installed Open Office on my Linux OS and am getting ready to install
it on Windows.  It looks a lot better than Star Office 5.1.  Some of my
previous complaints on this list seem to have been addressed, such as
envelope formatting.

But here's a question.  When I execute ./soffice I get the word processor.
How do I get the spreadsheet and the other programs?

If I go to Tools->Options, I can make setting for a spreadsheet, but Star Calc
never comes up.

Thank you.

Bob