2003 Jan 29 13:48

[vox] 4-H conference

hi lugod,

on vox-officers, henry mentioned that 4-H invited lugod to give another
talk to this year's 4-H leadership conference.

last year seemed to be really successful, so i'm going to gauge interest
in another talk this year.

if you're interested in participating in a talk on linux and OSS at the
4-H leadership conference this august, email me in private and make sure
you're subscribed to vox-outreach.

pete