2003 Jan 29 11:49

[vox] [fwd] Free Linux Server For Your Use

I haven't looked into this myself.  I'm not sure why this fellow thinks
everyone in LUGOD is a student, either. :^/

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from JLX <jlxlinux@jlxlinux.com> -----

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:09:13 -0500
From: JLX <jlxlinux@jlxlinux.com>
Subject: Free Linux Server For Your Use
To: root@lugod.org

Dear President,
I am the director of JLX Linux Labs and I maintain a high tech web server that
some of your students may find of interest.
We offer high end programming tools for free, with no ads or banners that many
designers/developers and programmers find invaluable.
Included:
10 Mg Server space
PERL
Python
PHP
MySQL
Java
TCL

I invite you to the site at:
http://jlxlinux.com
If any of your students desire a subdomain, just have them fill out the 'Site
Request' form and mention
that they are from Lugod and that I have personally contacted you. Their site
will be available for full use within 24 hours.
Feel free to email me if you desire more information.

My Regards,

Jerome Laycak
JLX Linux Labs
West Mifflin, PA