2003 Jan 29 01:13

Re: [vox] Workspot is back

I have used workspot to keep personal information. Logs,
journals, etc. Just for my information, mostly as a daily
journal.

After workspot went away I created a connection to my home
machine. I have since used some free *nix accounts that you
can get on the web. My only requirements are ssh, vi(m) and
 ftp. I have a couple of them and when ever I update a file
then I start a script that ftp's the folder to all the
other accounts. That way if any one of the accounts are not
accessable I can still update my logs.

I love the idea of workspot but I have not found a need to
have more than shell access.

-- Andy