2003 Jan 29 15:28

[vox] need help checking the chinese and japanese versions of my howto

[vox] need help checking the chinese and japanese versions of my howto

hola,

i was just given chinese and japanese translations of my "debian jigdo
mini-HOWTO".  if someone who reads these languages can take a look at
these pages:

www.dirac.org/linux/debian/jigdo

and tell me that they look fine, i'd appreciate it.  i can't display
characters from these languages, and even if i could, i wouldn't be able
to tell the difference between my own HOWTO and dante's inferno...

just a spot check would be fine.

thanks!
pete