2003 Jan 28 17:07

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

It would appear that on Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Rod Roark did say:

> For those who care, today I settled on a Nokia 6310i with
> AT&T GSM service.

mmmm, nice phone... My dad has that one and I tried in vain to let me
swipe it from him... it's tri band GSM so you can use it in Europe/Asia
Pacific should you so desire.

> The AT&T store nearest me wanted $180 for the Nokia, but the store in
> Solano Mall sold it to me for $130.

yes, but that meant going to Fairfield .... ;)

> Anyone know anything about Bluetooth for Linux?

http://bluez.sourceforge.net/

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-408-985-7992 (home) .