2003 Jan 28 16:23

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

For those who care, today I settled on a Nokia 6310i with
AT&T GSM service.  Mainly I chose it because of excellent
reports as to reliability/quality, and because AT&T has
really good deals on GSM plans.  The AT&T store nearest me
wanted $180 for the Nokia, but the store in Solano Mall
sold it to me for $130.

It also has a boatload of features (Bluetooth, IR, Java,
WAP, ...) and maybe someday I'll try out a couple of them.
It might be fun to try writing a Java app for it, using that
Linux developer's kit.

Anyone know anything about Bluetooth for Linux?

Thanks again for all the great suggestions,
remote system administration services.