2003 Jan 28 15:22

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

Re: [vox] [OT] Looking for cell phone suggestions

It would appear that on Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Rod Roark did say:

> Does anyone know anything about the quality of AT&T GSM vs.
> their TDMA service?  Their "charter" GSM plans seem really
> attractive -- e.g. $40/month for 1000 anytime minutes.

I have a friend who just switched over. He is very pleased with the phone
and the coverage/quality. He lives in Lodi, so YMMV.

> Also now I'm curious about the Linux dev. kit for Nokias;
> couldn't find much info about that.

Ask and ye shall receive:
http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,35452,040,00.html?fsrParam=3-3-/main.html&fileID=2753

Also, Gnokii from http://gnokii.org for setting up ringtones, graphics