2003 Jan 26 13:58

Re: [vox] Debian & $?

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Now... if there IS something up, and your friend has some reference,
> please share!  But, from what I can see poking around the web and IRC,
> it's not as serious as your friend makes it sound.

It was not a posting by anyone I know.  Perhaps they took the "donations
sought" to mean they are about to join the roll at fuckedcompny.com.

I hope not.  I'm doing research on the emergence of open source.

-Lorie
--
Lorie Obal
lobal@cds1.net

-----------Begin Geek Code Block--------------------
GMU/GB d? s: !a C LU+ P+ L++ E--- W++N++!o K- w ! M- V PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+
5++X+R*tvb+++DI--!D G e++/e++h++ !r z?

http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html