2003 Jan 25 08:33

[vox] "The New C" C99 Notes

To those who didn't see my presentation last month on C99 but would
like to learn; or to those who saw the presentation and want to review
'em (or look at the stuff I didn't have time to get to), I have
finally put my notes up. It is still a very rough
work-in-progress. The sources are available, but won't work for others
without modification.

I was hoping to get a chance to clean stuff up, and package it nicely,
before putting it up; but I just haven't had the time, so I decided to
go ahead and put up what I have for now.

There may be glitches in the document when viewed with
non-standards-conforming browsers.

http://www.micah.cowan.name/tech/c-changes.html

At some point in the future, I hope to implement a system for public
commentary on a per-section basis.

Enjoy,
Micah Cowan

P.S. Bill, if you could put the link up in the appropriate place on
     lugod.org...