2003 Jan 23 11:39

Re: [vox] [OT] radio shack

Linksys has _particularly_ bad technical support.  We were testing
the WET11 against one of our products and noticed that they have
some impedance matching problems that make it so they cannot talk
to our product (and a number of competing products).  We called
their technical support hoping that we could get the message out
that there might be a flaw in their design, but bounced against
first level support to the point where it is obvious that we
will not be able to get anywhere.

Joel