2003 Jan 22 18:12

Re: [vox] [OT] radio shack

Every time I go to Frys, I try to walk out of the store without the door
clerk marking my receipt with the highlighter.  It works about half the
time, which  means there is nothing stopping me from returning to the
store, taking the same item off the shelf, and having the store clerk
mark my receipt as I walk out.

		~David