2003 Jan 22 17:06

Re: [vox] a very novice Linux user

on Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 04:04:29PM -0700, David Jeffrey Barnum (djbarnum@ucdavis.edu) wrote:
> How do you access floppies and CD-ROMs using Debian.  And can you access
> Windows formatted disks using Debian?  I downloaded some programs for
> Linux in WIndows.  Thanks for the help.

...in addition to Bill's comments, it's a *really* good idea to set your
system clock to something vaguely approximating the current date.  Your
message shows up as being from seven months ago.  Likely to be ignored,
flagged as spam, or worse.

Peace.

   A guide to GNU/Linux partitioning:
     http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/partition.html