2003 Jan 22 16:49

Re: [vox] a very novice Linux user

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 04:04:29PM -0700, David Jeffrey Barnum wrote:
> How do you access floppies and CD-ROMs using Debian.  And can you access
> Windows formatted disks using Debian?  I downloaded some programs for
> Linux in WIndows.  Thanks for the help.

Hi David.  Welcome to the list.  A few things, though:

* When posting a new topic to the list, start a new thread.
  (e.g., simply send a message to the list's address, rather than replying
  to an existing message)

  This keeps threading e-mail clients, and our mailing list archive on the
  website, from getting messy-looking.

* Technical questions like this belong on our 'vox-tech' list.
  See the mailing lists page for details on what each list is for, and how
  to sign up, if you're not already:

Now, as for your question, I'll get to that in another post
(to vox-tech; and I'll Cc you, in case you're not on vox-tech yet.)

Thx!

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/