2003 Jan 22 13:27

Re: [vox] [fwd, FYI] REVOLUTION OS DVD info

Re: [vox] [fwd, FYI] REVOLUTION OS DVD info

Though I still want the movie, you should know a few things:

It was said to me before, the DVD would be available in September, then
October, then December, then January, now the site says says Q1 of 2003.
(Jan-Mar)

I am in no way upset or angry about the delays, I just want to caution you
on getting your hopes up for appropriating the DVD as a gift or under a
timeline.

I can't wait! I want it to be out right now! I want it in my hot little
hands so I can see it! Argggg!

Still happily looking forward to the release,
-ME