2003 Jan 21 23:34

[vox] free computers

free computers.

if you're interested, please email me off list.  also indicate whether
you're willing to pick them up from sacramento and distribute them to
other people.  the person who does this gets his pick of the litter (and
can take as many as he/she wants).

please help save these guys from going into the landfills.

pete

qty
---
4 -    PI 133