2003 Jan 21 11:37

RE: [vox] Rant (a bit long).

Not sure why you would have to have a seperate router and firewall system.  I
use the Eigerstein distro from www.leaf-project.org (upgrading to Bering
soon).  I like have my Internet connection/firewall seperate from my
servers/workstations.  This way if I blow up my server, I still have Internet
connectivity from my leaf box.  Just a p100 with 2 NIc and a floppy drive.

-sp