January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 21 03:31

Re: [vox] bill and -m-e-l-i-s-s-a- -v-i-r-u-s-

Re: [vox] bill and -m-e-l-i-s-s-a- -v-i-r-u-s-

whoa.

i think i know now; this email got bounced back to me too.  i think it's
simply the word -m-e-l-i-s-s-a-.   a bit simple minded for a virus
checker...

we'll see if this email gets bounced.

pete

begin Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>
> this is too funny.
>

> bill... have you been passing around the -m-e-l-i-s-s-a- virus?
>
> i don't think she'd like that very much.   you better stop!  :)
>
> pete (confused as to what exactly you could've sent to trigger
>    a virus checker)

(snip)