2003 Jan 21 03:14

Re: [vox] [OT] guitar resource on the net

Re: [vox] [OT] guitar resource on the net

Here is my list of guitar links. It is mostly about
equipment. I am going to update it with a jazz guitar
section, when I get back from Cairo.

http://www.11st.com/wiki/GuitarLinks

It is a wiki page so add more if you want.

-- Andy