2003 Jan 21 09:15

Re: [vox] In Memorium

On Monday 20 January 2003 02:54 pm, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> Today my friend BW informed me that he's ditching Linux for good.
> Together we worked on updating his RH 7.2 installation to RH 8.0, but he
> can't get his sound card recognized, and he is having issues with Red
> Carpet.  So he's moving back to Windows.

Your friend has his priorities backwards.  Even if the sound
card is not compatible (unlikely), perfectly good ones can
be had for about $20.

Dunno much about Red Carpet, but "up2date" works well for
keeping Red Hat machines updated.

There are other reasons to use Windows, but these are not
among them.

remote system administration services.