2003 Jan 18 03:31

Re: [vox] Doubt

Check out GLUE. (Groups of Linux Users Everywhere)
Here's the link.

http://www.ssc.com:8080/glue/

Note only use GLUE in a well ventilated area!
--
David

Mark K. Kim wrote:

A quick googling returns:

http://www.lugor.org/

Linux Users' Group of Rochester. We don't know them, so if they're
weirdos don't hold us responsible. Contact them at your own risk!

-Mark