2003 Jan 17 12:20

Re: OT: A nerd's humor (was) Re: [vox] Two Bits of Trivia

Re: OT: A nerd's humor (was) Re: [vox] Two Bits of Trivia

Up spake ME on Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:12:50AM -0800:
> normally implied "service".) Then there are MS examples. My favorite is:
> "Windows 2000. Based on NT Technology." Well, What does "NT" stand for?
> Heh-heh.

I thought everyone knew this.  It stands for "Not Tough".

--nicole twn

***
"All along the untrodden paths of the future, I can see the footprints of
an unseen hand."--Sir Boyle Roche, 18-century member of Parliament
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.