2003 Jan 17 14:01

Re: Reply to... (was Re: [vox] OT: Roommate wanted, Napa)

On Thursday 16 January 2003 10:25 pm, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> Can we at least not munge *explicitly set* reply-tos?

I don't think so.  Mailman lets the list administrator
choose whether replies go to the poster or to the list, but
there does not seem to be an option to respect the incoming
reply-to header.

I suppose there's a reason for that, but have no idea what
it is.

-- Rod