2003 Jan 17 09:51

[vox] [RFC] Autotools tutorial

Hello...

I'm dissatisfied with any of the Autoconf/Automake tutorial/books I've
read so I'm writing my own.  I didn't get to write much of it but I'm
going away for a while so I thought I'd ask for some comments.  Please
read and comment on the first chapter:

   http://www.cbreak.org/c/autotools/

Sorry there isn't much there right now.  Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/