2003 Jan 18 03:33

Re: [vox] student looking for tutor.

ECS150 = Operating Systems (it's a MINIX class).  Kinda fun poking around
the MINIX kernel, but wish I had more time during that quarter.

ECS140A = Programming languages (touch of lisp, perl, ... the languages
change each quarter; generally whatever the lecturer wants to teach).
Never took it (didn't need it for computer engineering major.)

-Mark

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 04:45:00PM -0800, Jennifer Lynn Moratto wrote:
> > To whom it may concern,
> >
> >     I am a student in ecs150, ecs140a
> <snip>
>
> For those of us who didn't go to UC Davis, what are these classes?
> (i.e., what are the titles)
>
> Thx! :)
>
> -bill!

Mark K. Kim