2003 Jan 16 23:58

Re: [vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

Re: [vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

And beware that rules in HR regarding how vacation time is allotted and
used can change without notice.  A buddy of mine does just what you're
doing, but he does it in FileMaker Pro for the DMV, and it's not an easy
task.

The point is, you should probably avoid hard-coding some of these rules
into your system if you can avoid it.

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 13:16, Rod Roark wrote:
> I don't have vacation time.  ;-)
>
> Don't do it until she writes down EXACTLY what all the
> rules are.  Otherwise you will be forever stuck fixing
> "bugs" in "your" program.
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford
is