2003 Jan 22 16:03

Re: [vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

Re: [vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

When I was staff, and had vacation time, the state did that for me and
recorded iton the bottom of each check stub. I could know how much sick
time I had at any time. No recording necessary for me, as vacation time
incremented at a set rate based on longevity of employment.

I quit my job as staff. Now, I am a student. A real live student. Going to
school full time, working as a student employee in a different department
that values me much more than I was before. This means there is no
vacation to computer for me anymore!