2003 Jan 16 13:26

Re: [vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

Re: [vox] [OT] Calculating your vacation time?

I don't have vacation time.  ;-)

Don't do it until she writes down EXACTLY what all the
rules are.  Otherwise you will be forever stuck fixing
"bugs" in "your" program.

remote system administration services.