2003 Jan 15 16:45

Re: [vox] [OT] Copying a DVD-R?

Up spake Mark K. Kim on Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 08:36:39AM -0800:
> Does anyone know of any place offering DVD copying services?  I'm
> borrowing a DVD-R from friends from Japan and would like to make a copy.
> It's a TV talk show episode featuring my friends' company (I think the
> DVD-R was given to them by the TV station).  We have an OK to copy it from
> the company.  Anyway, Kinko's wouldn't offer such services, would they?
> Anyone know any place?  Thanks!

Not that I've checked, or anything, but try Cinnabar video on Fifth St. (out by the post office).  They did a friend's SECAM->NTSC conversion a while ago.

--nicole TWN

***
"The personal computer market is about the same size as the total potato
chip market. Next year it will be about half the size of the pet food
market and it is fast approaching the total worldwide sales of
pantyhose."--James Finke, president of Commodore, 1982
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.