2003 Jan 15 17:30

[vox] Re: [vox-tech] smtp question - blocked ip

[vox] Re: [vox-tech] smtp question - blocked ip

redirected to vox

begin Ted Deppner <ted@psyber.com>
> On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 08:56:57AM -0800, Joel Baumert wrote:
> > Your right the human factor is the problem with RBLs, and it is not an
> > easy one to get around.
>
> It is exceptionally easy to get around.  There have always been
> alternatives, black sheep, hermits, anarchists, other countries, etc, etc.

i happen to find solving first order linear differential equations
exceptionally easy.  i can do them in my sleep.  but i wouldn't dare call
it easy to anyone's face.  easy is a wonderfully relative term that only
has absolute meaning when you're talking to yourself.  :-)

and for someone to say that "the human factor" is exceptionally easy to
get around... definitely sounds like arrogance!  lucky for you we don't
live in a greek tragedy...  ;)

pete