2003 Jan 14 12:27

Re: [vox] CD burning army needed for the 20th :)

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:05:42AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i will too, i have disks now (just bought 100).

Thanks! :)

> strangely enough, i don't have CD cases.   would anyone care to donate
> some to lugod?

Richard Burkhart bought pens and paper CD covers at the PC Super Show
and gave them to LUGOD.

He and Rusty also bought 100 or so discs, of which I have 50 if anyone
needs some.  I think it cost about $25 total.

Rusty was able to burn a couple of Knoppix's at the show with them.