2003 Jan 11 11:55

Re: [vox] CD burning emergency! :^)

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 07:30:58PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 07:21:11PM -0800, Ted Deppner wrote:
> > I have two 12x+ burners and a good selection of blank media... but I'm in
> > Lincoln.
>
> Cool, thanks!

Err...  Spent the evening with my wife and her swollen belly (containing
my unborn son), and completely spaced on this.  Sorry, didn't get anything
burned.

I can still probably get some burning in this afternoon if there's a need
for CD's for Sunday.  Let me know.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/