2003 Jan 10 19:53

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

Well, I got curious so did some googling.  Apparently I'm not the first
person to hear that:

   http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/fourway.asp

When I heard about this the first time, it was from a UC Berkeley pre-law
student.  I guess it shows Davis is better than Berkeley.
(Just kidding!  Don't flame me!)

-Mark

PS: How long do you suppose it'll take for the word "google" will appear
in a dictionary as a verb?