2003 Jan 10 19:40

Re: [vox] CD burning emergency! :^)

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 05:05:37PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Unfortunately, we just found out that (so far as Joel can tell),
> Z-World wasn't able to donate CD burns to us for the PC Super Show expo
> this weekend.

I have two 12x+ burners and a good selection of blank media... but I'm in
Lincoln.

I'll be in Sacramento (near Folsom & Watt) at 8:45AM tomorrow (Sat) if
someone wanted to pick up cds from me.

Let me know... I have knoppix 3.1 here already (which is still the latest
I think), I'll need .iso urls for anything else.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/