2003 Jan 10 17:06

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

begin Nicole the Wonder Nerd <ana.ng@tmbg.org>
> Up spake Joseph Arruda on Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 11:57:18AM -0800:
> > Yep.  My father has been in the USPS for 20+ years...most people forget
> > its technically a Federal Agency (and a communicatiosn infrastructure at
> > that), so to fuck with the mail is to invite a many headed beast to kill
> > you in a vat of stamp glue...
>
> Coming soon to a game store near you!
> Command an elite team of USPS commandos in...
> United States Postal Service: Black Ops

i think "postal" was one of the first "kill innocent men, women and
children" type games.

it's available for linux if anyone is interested...  ;-)

pete