2003 Jan 10 19:43

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

Re: [vox] first bad experience with e-commerce - need advice

You heard wrong. Law enforcement even at a local level always takes
precedence over just about anything else because they are insuring
saftey and order (for various values of each), whereas we expect the mail
top take a good goddamn long time to make it to its destination :)

If your house is burning down or your dad is having a heart attack, what
do you want first? A firetruck, an ambulance or a small jeep with some
offer from Ed Mcmahon?