January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jan 09 15:42

Re: [vox] Ponder, ponder... perhaps a silly notion

Re: [vox] Ponder, ponder... perhaps a silly notion

I used Libranet and liked it back in the 1.9.2 release. I have to
say why not just use Debian and if you like the Libranet tools
add libranet to your apt.sources list. I did and set up sound
using it :-)

The next IF would be a good place to bring your computer to have
Debian installed :-)

Rusty